Recommend A Friend
Offer Terms and Conditions for Annual Members
- The Recommend A Friend Offer (the "Offer") is open to existing Unlimited members whose accounts are valid and fully paid at the time of the recommendation ("Members") and who hold a valid email address registered with Cineworld.
- Members will qualify for the advertised one month's free membership ("Free Month") if the friend ("Friend") that they have recommended (a) is eligible to join the Unlimited scheme in accordance with the Unlimited Card Terms and Conditions, (b) is subscribing to the Unlimited scheme for the first time, (c) successfully completes the online application process using the relevant Offer code, and (d) has successfully paid for and remained with the Unlimited scheme for the first 90 days of their subscription.
- A Friend that is subscribing as part of the Offer will automatically qualify for 13 months for the price of 12 (the 13th month is free), as long as they subscribe online using the relevant Offer code, and complete their initial 12 months’ subscription.
- The Free Month for annual Members will be noted against qualifying Members' accounts within 6 weeks after the Friend has paid for and completed their first 90 days' subscription and shall be applied automatically after the end of the paid-for 12 month period. For example, if a Member makes 3 successful recommendations within their paid-for 12 month period, their subscription will automatically roll-on for an additional (free) 3 months after the end of the 12 month period. The Member’s account must be live at the time the Free Month is due to be applied as Free Months cannot be applied to Member’s accounts once their membership has expired.
- Members will be sent a confirmatory email from Cineworld following each successful recommendation containing details of how the Free Month will be applied to his or her account. Members should ensure the contact details provided to Cineworld are up to date.
- All outstanding balances on accounts must be paid in full before Free Month/s will be applied.
- Free Months will not be applied retrospectively, cannot be exchanged for cash, cannot be transferred, and cannot be used to reduce any outstanding charges owed by Members or the Friends that are recommended to Cineworld. Any cancellation of a Members' Unlimited subscription (for whatever reason) or deactivation of the Unlimited Card will result in the loss of any accrued Free Months.
- Free Months that have been accumulated by Members but which have not been used will not be applied to Members' accounts and cannot be exchanged for cash if that Member's Unlimited membership is terminated for any reason.
- The Offer code will be valid for an unlimited number of uses. However, Members may only be awarded and benefit from up to a maximum of 12 Free Months each year, even if the Offer code has been used in connection with more than 12 successful recommendations during that period.
- The Offer code is personal to the relevant Member and may only be shared with that Member’s friends and family. The Offer code must not be sold, shared in exchange for any value or benefit or otherwise published for use on any public or social media site.
- The Offer is only available in conjunction with applications made online (including online in Cineworld cinemas using the Unlimited tablets) and recommended friends must use the Offer code provided.
- The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Cineworld has the right to amend or withdraw the Offer at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions may be amended by Cineworld at any time and without notice.